France : Collectif Handicap 35
France : Université Catholique de Lille (Fédération Universitaire et Polytechnique de Lille)
The launch transnational meeting was held on 1 and 2 Septembre, at the EHESP, in Rennes (Brittany Region).
This meeting allowed all the partners to organise the tasks to be accomplished during the six coming months. The dissemination plan was approved.
What we discussed
The main discussions dealt with :
- First, the method to be used to collect more thoroughly the needs, expectations, difficulties, advantages that persons with disabilities have when being representative for the others. A timeframe was approved.
- Second, an organisation for the partnership functioning and for the budget monitoring were chosen.
- Third, the group discussed with the Centre d’Appui à la Pédagogie (CApP) / teaching support team of the EHESP so to prepare a training session about the Information and Communication Technologies in Education that will be held in November, December and January.
- Fourth, the group discussed about the content to be prepared for this website that will promote the project.
- And lastly, discussions were held with LOUSTIC, a research team with expertise on ICT in Education, that will assess the first version of the platform in collaboration with users.
Our next meeting will be held on 24 and 25 November and will be dedicated to the first two days of the training session about ICT for Education, prepared by the CapP of the EHESP.